The entire place REEKED of MILDEW. The smell was even stronger in the bedroom and as it turned out, the bed, linens, blanket were infested with mildew - and consequently, anything I slept in (I ended up tossing those away in a sealed plastic bag!) Nausea, headache, swollen sinuses/throat resulted. The host was indifferent to the environmental hazard that is this B&B and suggested opening the window. And if I couldn't tolerate that after another day, then he would move me to a different room (assuming I could still breathe). He didn't bother to inspect the room and suggested I was too sensitive to odours. This guy is only interested in the guests' money ($120/night/single). Another gross out: fecal stuff in the toilet, empty toilet roll. Plumbing problems: hot water tap too loose, cold water tap too tight. Deacons Court should be reported to the Heath Department for staying open. No wonder this "business" changed ownership 3 times in 3 years. I was sick for 4 days.